Dave Dvorak, Georgia (TE 2018)
Trustees are elected to serve three-year terms.
Pat Devoto, Georgia
Advisors are appointed by the Chairman to serve as needed.
Nominating Committee: Submits nominations to the Board for the annual approval of Trustees and the Secretary and Treasurer every two years. Chair: Eleanora Mauritson; Paula Hale and Beth Hopkins
Finance/Investment Committee: Oversees the investments of the Foundation. Chair: Helen Smith; John Herring and Randy Stephens (Staff: John Callen)
Junior Grants Committee: Evaluation of grant requests from individual players and state foundations. Chair: Leslie Jackson; Donnie Ellis, Beth Hopkins and Mary Lou Hambrick (Staff: Denise Tucci and Bill Ozaki)
Community Grants Committee: Promotes these grants to the states and CTA’s, evaluates and approves new applications for first year funding and reviews recipients’ accountability reports and approves second year funding. Chair: Huey Townsend; Eleanora Mauritson, Beth Hopkins, Paul Pittman, Harlon Matthews and Pat Devoto (Staff: Cee Jai Jones)
Scholarship Committee: Promotes and administers the college scholarships offered by the Foundation. Chair: Helen Smith, John Herring, Harlon Matthews and Rob Worley (Staff: Cee Jai Jones)
Special Events: Oversees the events that increase the visibility and assets of the Foundation and plans and implements efforts to solicit individual contributions. Chair: Susan Habeeb, Leslie Jackson, Dave Dvorak, Mike McNulty and Mary Lou Hambrick (Staff: Andrew Feldman)
- Plans and implements efforts to solicit individual contributions
- Develops the potential for major gifts, corporate gifts, legacy gifts and large grants, which includes developing a cause/reason for giving
- Partners with state foundations to organize joint fundraisers in the states
- Develop a plan for revenue sharing on major gifts and fundraisers with the state foundations
Chair: Paul Pittman (S. C.); Vice-Chair: Mike McNulty (Louisiana), Dudley Reynolds (Alabama), Steve Duffel (Advisor-Arkansas), Mark Tipton (Georgia), Terry Bunnell (Kentucky), Rob Worley (Trustee-Louisiana), Huey Townsend (Trustee-Mississippi), Bonnie Vandegrift (North Carolina), Jack Mills (South Carolina), Dennis Covington (Trustee-Tennessee), Kelli Gaines (State ED), John Callen (Staff)
Hall of Fame Website Adhoc Committee: Promotes the Foundation and the Southern Tennis Hall of Fame at www.southerntennispatronsfoundation.com, including information on:
- Officers, trustees and advisors
- Programs, grants and financial assistance offered
- Grant and scholarship applications and recipients
- Southern Tennis Hall of Fame inductee pictures, information, videos and nominations.
Chair: Randy Stephens; Donnie Ellis and Dave Dvorak (Staff: Ron Cioffi and Hal Regi)
Build It Forward Representative: Paula Hale
Hall of Fame Selection Committee: Selects and notifies the Hall of Fame Inductees.
- Steve Duffel-Chair (TE 2019)
- Lucy Garvin (TE 2017) *
- Susan Habeeb (TE 2018) *
- Randy Stephens (TE 2018) *
- Jeff Gray (TE 2019) *
- Drew Meyers (TE 2019) *
Those with asterisk (*) are eligible for re-election to a second 3-year term on the committee. The committee chair is appointed and serves a 6-year term from the date of appointment.
Trustee Meeting Schedule:
- USTA Southern Annual Meeting in Atlanta in January
- USTA Southern Summer BOD Meeting in August (various states)
- October conference call
- Additional conference calls as needed
- Committees are expected to meet via conference call as needed
(*) Members of the Hall of Fame Selection Committee are eligible for re-election to a second three-year term on the committee. The Committee Chair is appointed and serves a six-year term from date of appointment. TE=Term ending.
STPF Board, Trustees and Advisors: Front row, left to right: Beth Hopkins, Susan Habeeb, Helen Smith, Eleanora Mauritson, Mary Lou Hambrick, Cheri Grosvenor, Leslie Jackson and Paul Hale. Back row, left to right: Mike McNulty, Rob Worley, Randy Stephens, Donnie Ellis, John Herring, Rex Maynard, Huey Townsend, Steve Duffel, Paul Pittman, Dave Dvorak, John Callen and Pat Devoto. Not pictured: Dennis Covington.