Robert Piatt, Kentucky, inducted in 1982
- Good player but most of his contributions to the game of tennis were made as an administrator.
- President of the Southern Lawn Tennis Association in 1952-1953.
- President of the Kentucky Tennis Association in 1952.
- President of the Kentucky Tennis Patrons Foundation in 1952.
- Instrumental in bringing two Davis Cup ties to Kentucky-the United States vs. Japan in 1951 and Australia vs. Brazil in 1955.
- He also brought the Southern Tennis Championships to the Louisville Boat Club in 1946 and 1950.
- Piatt passed away as any player and fan of the game would like, while playing tennis at the Louisville Boat Club.