Randy Stephens, Georgia, inducted in 2014
- Began playing tennis as a freshman in college and played on the Georgia State University varsity team in 1976 and 1977.
- Tournament Director for the Southern Closed 14’s and a teaching professional for twenty years before becoming a financial advisor in 2007.
- Elected President of the following organizations and served two terms for each: Macon Tennis Association, USTA Georgia, the Georgia Professional Tennis Association and the Southern Professional Tennis Association.
- Chaired numerous USTA Southern Committees, including Junior Competition, Sanction and Schedule, and Nominating (twice), elected Southern President in 2001 and later served two terms as Chairman of the Southern Tennis Patrons Foundation.
- USTA Southern Delegate and a member of the USTA Executive Committee, chaired the USTA Tennis Innovation and Wheelchair Committees and served on numerous other national committees as well as the ITF Wheelchair Committee.
- Ranked number 1 in Georgia and in USTA Southern Men’s 35’s, 45’s and 55’s Doubles and 35s Mixed Doubles.
- Received the USTA Southern Jacobs Bowl in 2000, the Charles Morris Volunteer Service Award in 2003 and has been inducted in numerous Hall of Fames including the Georgia Tennis Professionals Hall of Fame, the USPTA Southern Tennis Hall of Fame, and the Georgia Tennis Hall of Fame.